Click here to learn about our studio's COVID Safety Procedures.
Together with breathing & relaxation, specific Pilates exercises, which vary from trimester to trimester, aim to help your body adapt to the changes it is going through, reduce & eliminate back and pelvic pain and improve your balance. Pilates is also famous for helping new moms get their figures back after the baby is born!
What To Expect
- Small, welcoming, caring & friendly boutique Pilates studio
- Master Certified Pilates Instructors w/ 10+ years experience who will safely modify or challenge you while adequately teaching/supervising proper form & execution
Benefits of Doing Pre-Post Natal Pilates at Passport
- Helpful for your changing body. While providing you with whole-body conditioning, Pilates also helps to improve your balance, endurance and coordination as your body changes throughout your pregnancy and post-delivery.
- Strengthens your mind. Pilates breathing can help prepare you for labor and birth as well as cope with any anxiety or stress you're feeling during and after your pregnancy.
- Highly trained master instructors. Our instructors have completed rigorous training and have complete and total understanding of the body's movements - a "must" for expecting mothers.
- Our state-of-the-art equipment. Our Reformer apparatus, in particular, is ideal for pre- and post-natal exercise due to its overall support and elevated surface.
- Become empowered. Pilates helps expecting and new mothers become strong while listening to the needs of their bodies. We're extremely mindful of factors like physical overexertion and safe range of motion.
Looking to sign up for a pilates method orientation? Or join any other scheduled class? Give us a call at (978) 688-0100, email us at [email protected] or fill out the form here!